1. HOW COMPATIBLE ARE YOUR PLUG-IN'S & INSTRUMENTS?
We support, VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats! Our instruments are VST3 and AU format.
Please read Tech Specs of each Plug-In/Instrument carefully as compatibility might differ!
- VST2, VST3, Audio Units (AU) and AAX, will operate natively in 64-bit hosts
Supported Sample rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later, and a compatible host program
- AAX requires Pro Tools 11 or higher
2. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Accepted are all major debit/credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover). All transactions are made via Shopify payements & Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make your transactions.
3. I JUST PURCHASED A PLUG-IN. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD IT?
All orders are available as digital download. The download link(s) are sent to your e-mail address your order was placed under. Please check your spam/junk folder before contacting us. Thank you!
4. I JUST DOWNLOADED THE 808 INSTRUMENT. HOW DO I INSTALL?
Once you have downloaded your zip file go to Downloads and unzip. Inside you will find the 808 Instrument installer and the 808 samples library folder. Double click the installer and follow the steps.
If there is a warning that the file can’t be opened go to System Preferences - Security & Privacy - Allow apps downloaded from - and initiate installing process from there. If you don't see the note please restart your computer and start again.
Click install and enter your admin password.
The 808 samples folder can be placed anywhere on your hard drive. When you open the instrument for the first time you need to choose the direction of the sample library.
Now, all you have to do is reload the plug-in and you are good to go.
Please note: This is a VST3 and Audio Unit plug-in only! Please make sure that your DAW supports VST3 and AU plug-in's.
Please see detailed "How To Install" video below.