Saucey Distortion (VST/AU/AAX Plug-In)
We’re happy to present you the brand new Saucey Distortion plug-in. It comes with two sections: The first one is the Mode Section which allows you to choose between several EQ settings. The modes give you the possibility to quickly find the right presets for your signal, whether it’s drums, bass, vox or any other signal. The second section is the Distortion Knob which shows different characters depending on the mode you have chosen.
Saucey Distortion Overview:
- Go-to Distortion Plug-In for drums, 808, bass and vocals
- Adds character to your signals fast!
- 6 different EQ settings (Modes)
- Easy to use!
Check out the videos below to see the Saucey Distortion in action!
- VST2, VST3, Audio Units (AU) and AAX, will operate natively in 64-bit hosts
Supported Sample rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later, and a compatible host program
- AAX requires Pro Tools 11 or higher